Carb's for the Keto

Saw carb, boner or do you prefer the naughty time (NT , Speed NT) carb? Why?

• Naughty Time, I have to stay busy or my wife/husband has me watch chick flicks with her/him!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naughty Time, because I like to huff gas when I spill it all over me and the bike while jet'n!

• Saw carb, really, you don't know, oh you are asking seriously.

• I don't have a bike, because my wife/husband/mom/cat/fish/boss/president said they are to dangerous.

• I don't have a lot of money to spare, I stick with kit carbs.

• Total voters

Karl Snarl

Local time
3:49 PM
So I've been playing with saw carbs for about a year now. My god I love 'em. I'd like to see some of y'all saw carb set up's. Here is mine, its a tillson knock off. spelled the name wrong im sure. lol. Oh and the cotter pin will be replaced with the new z clips come in.
IMG_20210725_135715.jpg

I bought one a while ago (they're cheap) and have been meaning to mess with them. Adjustable jetting has got to be a plus.
Those answers/responses above are hilarious. Might I add-

#Time. #Proper Funding. #Spousal Approval.
...choose any two.

I bought one a while ago (they're cheap) and have been meaning to mess with them. Adjustable jetting has got to be a plus.
Those answers/responses above are hilarious. Might I add-

#Time. #Proper Funding. #Spousal Approval.
...choose any two.
With or without a reed. You're gonna love them. Just get the right size venturi and its like a whole new motor.

With or without a reed. You're gonna love them. Just get the right size venturi and its like a whole new motor.
Actually, I was going to see how well one would work on my little HS-142f 4-stroke... the worst it can do is not work, right? I have a whole bevy of small carbs to try on that thing, since the stocker leaves something to be desired.

Actually, I was going to see how well one would work on my little HS-142f 4-stroke... the worst it can do is not work, right? I have a whole bevy of small carbs to try on that thing, since the stocker leaves something to be desired.
Should work great. 2 stroke carbs usually, in my experience, have better atomization.

Not yet. It seems every time I start getting into my hobbies, Life says, "Nope. No time for that- may as well sell it all off." Frustrating.

Not yet. It seems every time I start getting into my hobbies, Life says, "Nope. No time for that- may as well sell it all off." Frustrating.
Yes do sell all the life off, then you can get back to your bike. Lol. I feel it. I get there too. Its why i spent my week off doing nothing but 2 wheels. Motorcycles and motorized bikes for a whole week. It was great.

On that RWJ-4B carb, is the second port a pulse port line or return fuel line? Im not for sure is why I'm asking. I've been thinking on trying one of them.

Back