Carburetor problems

Check wires connections again . No bare wires . Check for spark again. Cdi’s aren’t too much or magneto’s. But it’s guessing again . You could try.
Compression 49 so do I replace the head and the CDI and all that in the rings

The CDI is an electrical part hasn't got any thing to do with the motor internals. If you're low on compression you might need a piston, rings and a cylinder tho.
Okay that's what the person told me that check the compression. So that's what can happen if you run out of gas

Okay that's what the person told me that check the compression. So that's what can happen if you run out of gas
Someone is jerking your chain Bro, simply running out of gas doesn't do anything to your motor. There would be dead cars everywhere if that was the case.

Pull the head off and have a look, you might have to pull the cylinder off too to inspect the piston.

Someone is jerking your chain Bro, simply running out of gas doesn't do anything to your motor. There would be dead cars everywhere if that was the case.

Pull the head off and have a look, you might have to pull the cylinder off too to inspect the piston.
What else could it be if it's not my piston everything else is good CDI shows good brand new spark plug brand new carburetor the only thing compressions 49 so it has to be my piston correct

What else could it be if it's not my piston everything else is good CDI shows good brand new spark plug brand new carburetor the only thing compressions 49 so it has to be my piston correct
Getting frustrated ready to throw the whole bike in the dumpster LOL it worked fine for 10 months straight 5 miles to work 5 mi home maybe 1oomiles a week.. ran out of gas put new gas oil in never ran again put new carburetor new spark plug I'm lost

Getting frustrated ready to throw the whole bike in the dumpster LOL it worked fine for 10 months straight 5 miles to work 5 mi home maybe 1oomiles a week.. ran out of gas put new gas oil in never ran again put new carburetor new spark plug I'm lost
In your case it could be the CDI or coil, not the piston or anything inside the motor. Did you change either of those? I would lean toward the coil, because I've had them crap out before.

In your case it could be the CDI or coil, not the piston or anything inside the motor. Did you change either of those? I would lean toward the coil, because I've had them crap out before.
No should I replace my CDI and coil first that's what I was thinking to do first

Back