Carburetor tilted to far

TREEDOM420

Local time
4:34 PM
So I've be running the bbr stage 4 kit, I'm running a knock off mkz pipe with a silencer mounted, we got .70 main jet with a spark gap of about .040, with high compression head
I've noticed that my carburetor is tilted pretty far towards to front of the bike
So would that actually limit my top speed because the carb float would slow or cut gas flow after 25-31mph?

So I've be running the bbr stage 4 kit, I'm running a knock off mkz pipe with a silencer mounted, we got .70 main jet with a spark gap of about .040, with high compression head
I've noticed that my carburetor is tilted pretty far towards to front of the bike
So would that actually limit my top speed because the carb float would slow or cut gas flow after 25-31mph?
Did we see a picture of the way you have it installed? A little bit of tilt in the carb isn't going to affect it that much, say up to 15 degrees. That spark plug gap is too much should be .025-.028, that will limit your top end if the gap is too wide.

Did we see a picture of the way you have it installed? A little bit of tilt in the carb isn't going to affect it that much, say up to 15 degrees. That spark plug gap is too much should be .025-.028, that will limit your top end if the gap is too wide.
So I'll lose low end torque but I'll gain top speed? Still new to this

Back