Cars and Coffee - Naples monthly Car Show

Risk Man

Local time
7:16 PM
Rode the Cruzer 12 miles each way to the monthly edition of "Cars and Coffee" at the Mercado outdoor upscale shopping mall. Some really cool cars but not as many bikes as when I was there in November. But, the Cruzer was a huge hit. Everyone that walked by just stood and stared at it and then of course the questions and "too Cool" comments. There was a nice original 1982 Honda 50 with 700 miles on it that dropped in. Was a challenging ride on 50 MPH roads, but they are three lanes and Sunday morning before 8 out and 11:00 am return, was not bad I averaged 25mph with many traffic lights and hit 38 MPH max speed. Fun morning for sure

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 39
I love riding my Whizzer to car shows

This May 3rd and 4th there's the Old Town Temecula car show here in Socal 500+ cars.
Car Show is 20 miles from my house and 35-45-50 mph roads (y)
Cars will be parked all the way down Main st and side streets I walk my Whizzer around the show looking at the cars, parking her on the most traveled corners where It's always fun to see people look. Some tell stories about the Whizzer they had as a kid while other try and explain what they think they know about Whizzers
It's the most fun when I pretend like it's not my bike and listen to what others have to say about her(y)

I was under the impression that the Mustang II wasn't even a "real" car, let alone something to be swooning over...lol....lol...lol.

My Mustang was a real Mustang, 1967 with a 289 under the hood...lol.

I was under the impression that the Mustang II wasn't even a "real" car, let alone something to be swooning over...lol....lol...lol.

My Mustang was a real Mustang, 1967 with a 289 under the hood...lol.
The mustang II was almost worse than the pinto. And the car was olive green too.

I took my bike to the ca4 show last summer. It got alot of attention from the older folks, but all of the young guys were googling over the mustang 2 next to me 🤮
Your a rare bread GW, most guys your age aren't interested in a gas bike M/B
They like E bikes, dirt bikes or cars and M/C they can't afford

I notice the same thing when I take my Whizzer to Car shows, Teenage boys don't look twice at the Whizzer
It's the old timers, kids under 12, some M/C guys, chicks old and young, who are interested in the Whizzer

But back in the day when Whizzer Motor kits came out, then soon after complete Whizzer motorbikes were available
It was teenage boys and young men who dreamed of owning them,

Today those teenage boys are old men and they still dream of owning a Whizzer

Your a rare bread GW, most guys your age aren't interested in a gas bike M/B
They like E bikes, dirt bikes or cars and M/C they can't afford

I notice the same thing when I take my Whizzer to Car shows, Teenage boys don't look twice at the Whizzer
It's the old timers, kids under 12, some M/C guys, chicks old and young, who are interested in the Whizzer

But back in the day when Whizzer Motor kits came out, then soon after complete Whizzer motorbikes were available
It was teenage boys and young men who dreamed of owning them,

Today those teenage boys are old men and they still dream of owning a Whizzer
Don't get me wrong, I like cars, dirt bikes, and motorcycles I can't afford, but I really do love motorized bikes. If I saw another one at a car show I'd google over that thing more than I would anything else lol.

I must be a gear head. I like everything that has a motor. Rat rods to super high value customs, old MC's and custom choppers to high tech rice rockets and of course MB's.

My MB's receive quite a mixed review across all ages. Some say they are art, others are disappointed they aren't E-bikes. Some want to buy them others don't give them a second glance.

I must be a gear head. I like everything that has a motor. Rat rods to super high value customs, old MC's and custom choppers to high tech rice rockets and of course MB's.

My MB's receive quite a mixed review across all ages. Some say they are art, others are disappointed they aren't E-bikes. Some want to buy them others don't give them a second glance.
I do like everything motors too. But not working on all of them. Basically everything past the year 2000 you have to pull plas5ic covers off everything

Back