Castor oil question

noah9988

Local time
12:27 AM
I bought some maxima castor 927 and opti-2 oil... now the million dollar question is what ratios do I use these in? :ROFLMAO: I doubt that anyone has used this combo to tell me what they use, but where should I start? Should I do 100:1 opti with .5oz of castor? That would end up at a ratio of about 70:1. Sounds good to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok now I got that off my chest, 32:1-40:1. I run 1.5 or so of blendzall 444 and 1.5 or so of lucas 2 stroke air or land and sea. I'll use walmart oil when out.
I use more castor, up to 3 ounces ( modify lucas to keep it at 4oz to a gallon max, unless I'm racing someone and I know it, then I tune a mix at 24:1) and just 1 ounce of lucas when I am planning on beating the crap out of it. You want oil, it helps seal the rings, and keeps the bearings working like a bearing instead of a spot welder.

edit: walmart oil is actually pretty good stuff ran at 32-40:1. When jetted right, it runs caramel wipe on the piston like it should. Run to heavy and it's really spoogie and skeeter foggin.

Mix above in first paragraph, is all for one gallon, add oil to jug, then a gallon of gas, minus the amount of oil. So end product is almost exactly one gallon. I use a 1 gallon jug, at the line, I have one gallon exactly. I don't mix oil to one gallon of gas, am I weird? lol. All my friends add oil to one gallon of gas. lol.

Ok now I got that off my chest, 32:1-40:1. I run 1.5 or so of blendzall 444 and 1.5 or so of lucas 2 stroke air or land and sea. I'll use walmart oil when out.
I use more castor, up to 3 ounces ( modify lucas to keep it at 4oz to a gallon max, unless I'm racing someone and I know it, then I tune a mix at 24:1) and just 1 ounce of lucas when I am planning on beating the crap out of it. You want oil, it helps seal the rings, and keeps the bearings working like a bearing instead of a spot welder.

edit: walmart oil is actually pretty good stuff ran at 32-40:1. When jetted right, it runs caramel wipe on the piston like it should. Run to heavy and it's really spoogie and skeeter foggin.

Mix above in first paragraph, is all for one gallon, add oil to jug, then a gallon of gas, minus the amount of oil. So end product is almost exactly one gallon. I use a 1 gallon jug, at the line, I have one gallon exactly. I don't mix oil to one gallon of gas, am I weird? lol. All my friends add oil to one gallon of gas. lol.
Alright I'll go with that. 1.5oz of each is 42:1.

When does the nitro come into your mix though? :LOL:

I'm not exact, It's why I say or so. It's like 1.33333333 lol, of each. But I just eh close enough, or ooops, it'll be alright. nothing needing perfection.

You minus gas for nitro, I'm around I think 10% nitro right now. About 20 ounces a gallon. It pulls like a bull when it gets on the pipe. lol

2.5-3% oil, 10% nitropropane, 10% koolinol, 77% 92 octane non ethanol.

I'm not exact, It's why I say or so. It's like 1.33333333 lol, of each. But I just eh close enough, or ooops, it'll be alright. nothing needing perfection.

You minus gas for nitro, I'm around I think 10% nitro right now. About 20 ounces a gallon. It pulls like a bull when it gets on the pipe. lol

2.5-3% oil, 10% nitropropane, 10% koolinol, 77% 92 octane non ethanol.
That's quite the concoction. I'm actually in the process of trying to blow up my top end to replace the cylinder and piston, the parts are in the mail, but I have to port the cylinder when it gets here and I'm using some gas I mixed up before but don't want to run in the new cylinder. In the meantime I'm running it hard... maybe some nitro experimentation would help.

Get ready for some huge jet changes, going upward. lol. Also if you have a pipe, be prepared for the pull. It will kinda go, and you'll be like eh ok, then the pipe will jump in and wham its start really cranking. An when you find the sweet spot in the pipe, you lean back in your seat, then hammer it and pop wheelies on a f'n motorized bike at 26 mph, or whatever your sweet spot is. lol. This is a 100cc beast I ride. I'm not kidding. It's like a whole other bike breathing nitro.

Get ready for some huge jet changes, going upward. lol. Also if you have a pipe, be prepared for the pull. It will kinda go, and you'll be like eh ok, then the pipe will jump in and wham its start really cranking. An when you find the sweet spot in the pipe, you lean back in your seat, then hammer it and pop wheelies on a f'n motorized bike at 26 mph, or whatever your sweet spot is. lol. This is a 100cc beast I ride. I'm not kidding. It's like a whole other bike breathing nitro.
Yeah I got an mz65... my bike seems to hit the powerband (or something idk) at 35mph with a 36 tooth. I'm running a 75 jet and have up to a 90.

What are my options for doing that? Is it possible to remove the key completely? Or should I make it thinner?

Back