CDH 110cc

DieselTech

Local time
7:47 PM
Has anybody seen the CDH 110cc engine yet? Or own one? Its 52mmx40mm bore & stroke,12mm wrist pin with caged needle bearing. Steel sleeve, separate cylinder head. & vm20 intake manifold. I've only seen them for sale a few times on U Buy

Im the bigg cdh fan here from what I can tell and have never even heard of them doing a 110cc. Im gonna contact my rep and ask about it now. Got me curious. Was Just talking to them last night too. Lol.

I stumbled across these pics on cdhpower 110cc on one of there web sights. That appears to be a pz20 carb intake bolt spacing I believe.
7133T1T9NbS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71SkFFPmCwS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71SkFFPmCwS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 135
I also want to try one, I originally found them for sale a month ago Lol when they were in stock. but I didn't know what they were, the sales pitch said along the lines of next gen yd-100, but later down the paragraph they said it's no yd-100.

I liked the yd, until the 100cc steel sleeves became wide spread. I'm loving those. A lot of these guys love the rpms, I'm a torque guy. I like low and hard. I'm just fine with a 7k red line, as long as 3k to 6k hits nice. A small piston may spin faster, but a biggest piston will move my fat arse easier. lol

I agree there, I want more torque, I dont need 9k rpm, I'm going to build a minarelli hybrid for that. Lol

I done this & it might be the wrong thing to do, but I gasket matched my case to these 49mm cylinders. Best way to learn i think is to
20210925_201939.jpg
listen & get your hands dirty.

I agree there, I want more torque, I dont need 9k rpm, I'm going to build a minarelli hybrid for that. Lol
I'm building one too, but not till next year. I'm going to build it from parts, all of it. So first I'm going to practice with regular stuff. Even got CDH to toss in some decals for me. Just had to ask. No one will ever know the difference. lol.
I done this & it might be the wrong thing to do, but I gasket matched my case to these 49mm cylinders. Best way to learn i think is to View attachment 158407listen & get your hands dirty.
I do the same, but I make it flow smoothly. I keep the surface some what roughed, for better flow ( thinking on the lines of laminar flow). Smooth surface will condensate the gas and oil before it gets to where it's going. Causing puddling which will cause surging and rich conditions and lean conditions all in one ride, lol.

Back