Cdh motor

Local time
6:05 PM
So I replaced my seeutek motor with a cdh pk80 it's 100% better then my old motor. I recommend this motor to anyone looks for something just plain better outta the box.

hey im new to this forum looking for some riding buddies to cruise with. I just bought a BBR tuning 2.4 gas tank red bike for $ 625 limited offer and got the last one on Wednesday morning from Scott [nice guy] down in Ft. Lauderdale a week ago. It has the CDH power PK 80 G2 W/window piston W/ aluminum head / reed valve intake. upgrade carb white mag wheels and a 36 T sprocket. I wanna get the MZ 65 expansion chamber. I did some detailing on the engine covers and reed housing plus painted the allen bolts red for accent detail. Just wanna see if theres some of the same bikes close by to ride with and shop talk to. Im in the orang park/ middleburg Lake Asbury area.

20190616_161822.jpg

hey im new to this forum looking for some riding buddies to cruise with. I just bought a BBR tuning 2.4 gas tank red bike for $ 625 limited offer and got the last one on Wednesday morning from Scott [nice guy] down in Ft. Lauderdale a week ago. It has the CDH power PK 80 G2 W/window piston W/ aluminum head / reed valve intake. upgrade carb white mag wheels and a 36 T sprocket. I wanna get the MZ 65 expansion chamber. I did some detailing on the engine covers and reed housing plus painted the allen bolts red for accent detail. Just wanna see if theres some of the same bikes close by to ride with and shop talk to. Im in the orang park/ middleburg Lake Asbury area.
Sorry I just registeredn this group my new name is bikeman1

As you can see I'm still putting it together. And all the cables and wires will be nice and neat when I get done right now it looks like a lot of spaghetti but it'll be nice and clean looking when I get done. I'm looking to put on two 26" red or chrome spoke wheels. The frt. 26 x 2.25 and rear 26 x 4. Don't wanna go fat up frt. give it that biker look plus a Springer frt. end w/ a 3 or 4" Riser handlebars. And a set of nice mirrors w/ get. and rear lights. I'm going for the chopper biker look.😁

Sorry I just registeredn this group my new name is bikeman1View attachment 88003View attachment 88004View attachment 88005
There's more I wasn't to do to it like adding two red or chime spoke 26" wheels. On the frt a 26 x 2.25 and rear a 26 x 4. I want the fat look in the rear. And a thinner look in the frt w/ a dual Springer up frt. Change out the bars to a chrome 3 or 4" rise. And a set of biker lights frt and rear. The copper look 😁

And straighten up all the cables and wires making me look nice and neat and tucked in

Back