USA CDH Power Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
11:17 PM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
My fav vendor of all of 'em. I spend some change with CDH. Always fast shipping, friendly people, quick to answer question, an always fast to rectify any thing damaged in shipping. Been doing business with them for years and have always been happy with my purchases. An I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them Monday and most of it showed up Thursday. The rest shows today, Friday. Fast shipping!!!

ADDITION : Last night I talked to my CDH rep, asking to buy some decals to replace my scratched ones. They offered to send them free with my next order, and gave me 10% off on the next order. Then sent me two offers on the things I was going to get next for building an engine. I want to practice building these, only took one completely apart and back together. I need more practice installing cranks. So of course with all that savings, I'm going to buy!! An I have just put my order in.

Bought a piston with rings from them a few months back and I got to admit these people are the best in the industry. They know what you're talking about, (if you know the difference in the piston holes you know what I mean), and the quality of the pistons that I got completely amazed me I didn't really want to put it in the 80cc engine it was that nice. The story shipping I ordered it Tuesday got it the very next day.
I'm looking to buy a new motor right now and this is where I'm going to CDH power and I strongly suggest if you won't quality good service you do the same.

I'm not sure if I e posted in here yet, but let me say I am a pretty big fan of CDH power I've bought a lot of things from them I have one of their 3.4 l gas frames they stand behind their product when I bought my wide or should I say extra wide pedal crank except for it the bearings came damaged they sent me a whole second set when I say whole second set I don't mean just the bearings I mean the whole set they send me a whole set free of charge.
Their customer service is always been good and their product is pretty decent as well I actually really dig their sprockets their newer ones are really good I have a 52 tooth on my micargi and it's awesome it doesn't slip but as you know sprocket adapters are all about how you install them but I have had once that were installed properly slipped but I've never had a problem with CDH is I've used a lot ALOT of their products.
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THEM OVER BIKE BERRY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
In fact I've considered ordering a new set of wheels from CDH power but I have read actually on this forum that their wheels are not actually that good is this true?

Oh and that's a bit of a PostScript to this since I started ordering from them whenever I watch anything of theirs in my eBay watch list they send me an offer of a discount like every time like usually about 10% off
Highly recommended

In fact I've considered ordering a new set of wheels from CDH power but I have read actually on this forum that their wheels are not actually that good is this true?
If your talking about mag wheels, I got them from Bikeberry instead of CDH, specifically because they were 3 big beefy spoked mags, not the thinner spokes found on the 5, 6 or 10 spoked versions of mags that many people get, and then regret because they suffer metal fatigue where the spoke attaches to the rim...The 3 spoke is much better and I have got about two years on these mags now with no problems.

Here they are on my bike, minus the spoke stickers that I removed...lol.

DSCN0229.JPG

Back