Cdi - yd100 cdi on a zeda triple 40?

Scott81

Local time
7:35 AM
Just out of curiosity does anybody know if you can run a yd100 cdi on a zeda triple 40? Looking to upgrade cdi's but having a hard time finding a good upgrade with out going in insane or getting a branded high performance cdi and getting a stock one with a red wire

Buy a Catnip, they work well. Running one on my Minarelli using the stock magneto. Mine came of ebay. Runs a pit bike type coil.

Just out of curiosity does anybody know if you can run a yd100 cdi on a zeda triple 40? Looking to upgrade cdi's but having a hard time finding a good upgrade with out going in insane or getting a branded high performance cdi and getting a stock one with a red wire
Buy a Catnip, they work well. Running one on my Minarelli using the stock magneto. Mine came of ebay. Runs a pit bike type coil.
I would use not only the Catnip CDI, but use also the OZ magneto with it for the best spark possible as Karl Snarl describes in the post I provided below.

@TREEDOM420 I use a cdi called " Catnip". They were $15 bucks when I bought my first one. I think they are $40 now. Match that with an OZ coil, and man you get a really deep purple spark, it never misses. I use them because I have never seen one fail in 5 years I think its been.

Back