Centering rear rim and spoket

ismellnownlatters

Local time
8:32 PM
Can I use washers as spacers for rear wheel? And does it really matter if the rear tire is inline with front tire. It seems hard to get the engine sporket inline with wheel sprocket and still have tires inline with each other

Welcome to the M/B hobby, Nothing fit's as it should :LOL:

Yes you should try and figure out how your gonna keep the rear wheel centered between the dropouts
Spacer thickness and jam nut thickness will help you space the wheel correctly,

I have days thinking asthun Kutcher will jump out of a box telling me I'm bring punked lol. Not one part of this build has worked out easily lol I've rebuilt engines of cars in less time lol

I guess I was lucky. My sprockets, chain, and all lined up easily out of the box. The seller even added in a couple washers to the kit in case of chain clearance issues. I did not need them.

Mine is inches off lol I'm sure it would be better with a multi gear spoket instead of my huffy 1

Mine is inches off lol I'm sure it would be better with a multi gear spoket instead of my huffy 1
The easiest bikes to do ARE the 1 speeds...lol...Thats what mine is.

DSCN0228.JPG

Dang as much as I hate Walmart they have deals on bikes. But everytime I go there I get behind a couple who block the aisle walking so slow I give up and turn around and use the other aisle . When I'm in Walmart I'm trying to get out as fast as I can lol.

Back