Central Pa. Rally

jbcruisin

Local time
5:29 PM
The wife & I are already planning the 2010 Rally. It was originally a one time thing because friends Pam & Ray (RusticoRay) were coming from Mass. with their bikes to visit. So I thought we'd have a little rally.
It went over so well that we'll make it a yearly event & call it "The Central Pa. Rally". It will be held on Saturday August 7th. We have a good location in central Pa. for people from surrounding states to attend. This year Bonnie says she will be making Nutmeg chicken (Grenadian), cole slaw & rice. If anyone wants to bring food, contact Bonnie.
Here is a link to last year's rally:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=20911

Here are some pics of last year's rally.
Jay

Attachments

• 2009 Lebanon Rally 014.jpg
    2009 Lebanon Rally 014.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 493
  • 2009 Lebanon Rally 016.jpg
    2009 Lebanon Rally 016.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 468
  • 2009 Lebanon Rally 012.jpg
    2009 Lebanon Rally 012.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 467
Hi Jay,

Will do our best to attend, and I have no clue what I might bring , other than one of my EZM bikes.

Have fun,

Attachments

• Ridders2.jpg
    Ridders2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Mvc-474f.jpg
    Mvc-474f.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 631
  • P1000845.jpg
    P1000845.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Public Service Announcement:

I heard a report and seen a picture of a Mountain Lion in your area Ray.

Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Conservation says not to be concerned, it's just a house cat that got into a farmer's bag of miracle grow. No reason to be alarmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray? Mountain lion?

I heard a report and seen a picture of a Mountain Lion in your area Ray.

Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Conservation says not to be concerned, it's just a house cat that got into a farmer's bag of miracle grow. No reason to be alarmed.
Who's Ray? And what in the world did all this mean?

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay, I'm sorry... Put the text through a word processor and must have been a typo...

What does it mean???

If I'm still welcome? It means if I make it, I'll put a smaller sprocket on my bike so I'm faster than Killroy (top end) and will secretly tie my leftover chicken bones to his rear fender!!!!

Ain't got to have the fastest bike, just faster than Killroy's!

machiasmort, I got a good laugh out of that. You had me quite confused. See you here. Sounds like we'll have some good races.
Jay

Camping available at our place

Bonnie & I decided we should let everyone know that there is camping available here at our place for the rally. Bring your tents. We have plenty of room.
Jay & Bonnie

Jay, I'm sorry... Put the text through a word processor and must have been a typo...

What does it mean???

If I'm still welcome? It means if I make it, I'll put a smaller sprocket on my bike so I'm faster than Killroy (top end) and will secretly tie my leftover chicken bones to his rear fender!!!!

Ain't got to have the fastest bike, just faster than Killroy's!

Well, if that's the case, I'll just have to put my experimental four-tooth sprocket on the bike. The accelleration will truly suck, but just think of the cruising speed! :D :D :D

Back