Central Pa. Rally

I'm sorry for your loss. That must be hard. There is a time for sorrow and then you must move on... its hard but it always gets easier. thanks, vista

No problem man. Please don't take what I said the wrong way. I am just trying to help you understand where your parents are coming from. Thanks for the kind words.
Take care.
Jim

Jay.....I'm pretty sure I'll be there. As long as I can configure my bike rack for my new car- I'll be there before 9 AM on Saturday.

Just got the state inspection done on the Whizzer today, so I should hopefully have both the Whizzer and the EZ (Bluebird) at the rally. That is, as long as Jim is coming to the rally and pulling the trailer. Otherwise, only "Bluebird" will be coming as the Whizzer is too heavy for my bike rack.

I'm really looking forward to the rally Jay. I hope the weather will be with us.
Maybe all of us at the rally can get our heads together and come up with ideas for the Cape Henlopen Rally. That's rapidly approaching too.

I'm really looking forward to the rally Jay. I hope the weather will be with us.
Maybe all of us at the rally can get our heads together and come up with ideas for the Cape Henlopen Rally. That's rapidly approaching too.

That's a really good idea. lots of us will also be going to the Lewes Rally ( hopefully all that are here).

Sorry Jim and Chris about you Dad, I try and visit my father at least once a week. He has many medical issues and he won't be here forever.
Looking forward to the rally and hope the weather is good. If not we can jaw a bit and have a few laughs. See you folks soon

Back