Centrifugal clutch problem

C

cotroler

Hey all

I got my bike about 5 weeks ago, after 3 weeks the centrifugal clutch started making funny noises like its interfering with something when i stopped.

Now, it wont function at all (i.e. before when i stopped, the engine came to idle and did not turn off, while now when i stop the engine dies as the clutch is not functioning well)

Now I have to pull the clutch every time I stop to prevent engine from stalling :(

what could be problem pls??

Cent clutch china-motor

One thing thas not been said about these is that they are WET clutches. You should be running about 3 ml of engine oil in that compartment. Somehow I think yours is dry, Mike

your scaring me

sorry if you already tried it but maybe its your clutch cable that needs adjusting
probably stretched or the tube the cable runs through has commpressed and your clutch is'nt fully disengaged
i have the same clutch you could also take the cover off the clutch and check out the small springs between the 3 pads of the clutch try pulling each pad
out towards the drum is one looser than the others check the bolt holding the clutch on while your there
how fast is your motor idling maybe turning it down might help clutch disengage

Back