Engine Trouble Chain been stuck on the engine

Daquino

Local time
2:30 AM
Hello , I'm from Brazil and I'm not finding an answer to my problem here.
My English is not very good so sorry if any trouble understanding what I mean , I'll give my best.

With the bike at high speed heard a scratch from the chain, I came home in low speed and found a scratch on the left engine cover, see the video.

I lined up the engine that was not centered and stretched the chain, going out again with the bike the scratching appeared again , but as can be seen in the next video, the chain brake when I push the bike back.

Note: going back and forth a few times as the last video makes the scratch stop, but just pick up high speed again and the scratch happens again. What do you think can be?
I tried opening the right side cover where is the gears of the clutch, but when removing the screws the cover seems to be stuck , how to remove safely?

Getting screws open the first time is difficult but can be done with a large screwdriver and a wrench holding the handle of the screwdriver for additional torque. Push into the screws and use the wrench slowly and they should come out safely.

look for an "impact driver" if screws are stuck - for that drive cover, just cut a little bit out right where it is rubbing because some motors don't have room for a good, heavy chain (also, you might want to use the tensioner to make the chain a bit tighter)

Getting screws open the first time is difficult but can be done with a large screwdriver and a wrench holding the handle of the screwdriver for additional torque. Push into the screws and use the wrench slowly and they should come out safely.

look for an "impact driver" if screws are stuck - for that drive cover, just cut a little bit out right where it is rubbing because some motors don't have room for a good, heavy chain (also, you might want to use the tensioner to make the chain a bit tighter)

I think I expressed myself poorly , the screws aren't stuck , I can remove these , what i can't remove is the cover that seems to be " stuck " to what I think you call "gaskets", which is between the engine and the cover, like this attached.

I'll cut out the area where is rubbing, but you don't believe that can be a problem in the gears on the right ? Little lubrication perhaps?

Attachments

• junta tampa embreagem.jpg
    junta tampa embreagem.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 118
Get a flat head and gently go around the case till it pops off you might kill the gasket but you don't need it

Back