Chain binding/kinking?

Or get loose and fall in, some chainstays seem like they are tapered enough that it can happen if it slid down a tad..
I put cut washers and locknuts on a few 5/16 bolts to secure it but now the carb is having problems. When I pulled the clutch in it revved to the moon same thing happened with the mini chopper and that intake has a o ring on it.

Well now instead of over revving it barely wants to start now. A few pops but as soon as i hit the clutch the engine dies. My lungs hurt from pedaling the thing. I might add don't buy the gasbike.net wide pedal crank its s**te. Even with loctite on the bolts holding the cranks on it came loose and stripped the threads and can now hear something grinding. The only thing I thought it could be is the clutch cable tension isn't right. If only more people stopped buying these crap china engines and the Japanese took over. I even put an o-ring in between the clamp and the slits on the carb. So it overrevvs one day and barely starts the other. I might add the throttle cable had no effect. I'm about to just start saving for a Honda ruckus and ditch MB's too much frustration. Plus it wouldn't break every 2 minutes you try to ride it and street legal.

Last edited:
Back