Chain guard

Even on my shifter bike I have chain guards.
Yep...Of course you do Mr. Safety...lol...lol.

I see those chainguards quite clearly in your pic...Especially the one on your main drive green chain that runs up the side of the bike towards the rear mount motor...lol...lol.

IMG_20221001_121416.jpg

On my Townie I didn’t feel safe without a chain guard due to the forward mounted engine.

Attachments

• B5B6F74B-C037-4829-BDB2-12BF6D3BCFBA.png
    B5B6F74B-C037-4829-BDB2-12BF6D3BCFBA.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
Yep...Of course you do Mr. Safety...lol...lol.

I see those chainguards quite clearly in your pic...Especially the one on your main drive green chain that runs up the side of the bike towards the rear mount motor...lol...lol.

View attachment 182262
The guards are at the the top drive sprocket, the tension sprocket, and the bottom drive sprocket. Maybe I should call them sprocket guards instead.

It will actually be gray in colour with a pebble finish to it...The only way and only colour they come in...They do not come with the regular Chinese motor kits, you would know right away just by the weight of this versus the cheapo, light weight kit guards that only weigh 5.5 ounces...lol.
Yep your right. I had my son send me a pic of it. He guessed it weighs about 6.5 ounces. He was close huh.

Attachments

• 11889.jpeg
    11889.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 66
The heck with the chain guard. if it breaks its gonna break and probably mess you up regardless. not as bad as a front fender injecting itself into your front tire.

Back