Chain - half link

Gazman Huntly

Local time
6:49 PM
Hi, I don’t know much about the chains and was after a Half Link to remove the slack l have. Can anybody please give me advise on sizing and where l could purchase one.
Thanks Garry

What size chain do you have? Is it a China Girl Engine Drive chain your after? If so, then it is size #415 and here is a link to a #415 half link.

What size chain do you have? Is it a China Girl Engine Drive chain your after? If so, then it is size #415 and here is a link to a #415 half link.

Sorry not sure what a China Girl Engine Drive Chain is, but see attached a picture which might help you to tell me if it’s a #415 chain.
Thanks Gaz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 138
Why can't you just adjust your chain tensioner to add or take away the extra slack/distance your looking for? Rather than buy a half link.

Hi, I don’t know much about the chains and was after a Half Link to remove the slack l have. Can anybody please give me advise on sizing and where l could purchase one.
Thanks Garry
Go to Princess Auto and buy a 415 chain in Canada it's 20 bucks you'll get 2 Chainz out of that and build yourself a tensioner

Back