Chain tensioner necessity

Im originally from "Southie", (South Boston Irish), myself...lol...Then was in NH for 20 years until 10 years ago and im now in New Mexico, retired, these last ten years...lol...DAMIEN
I have been trying to get my wife to move to Roswell when we retire... I remember it as having perfect weather compared to Phoenix!

I have been trying to get my wife to move to Roswell when we retire... I remember it as having perfect weather compared to Phoenix
Roswell and Carlsbad NM both get a little hotter than where im at even though i am further south than they are...it was 104 F here yesterday while it was 110 F in Roswell...It also costs me only a third per month of what it cost me to live in New England...Very important when your retired...lol...DAMIEN

Roswell and Carlsbad NM both get a little hotter than where im at even though i am further south than they are...it was 104 F here yesterday while it was 110 F in Roswell...It also costs me only a third per month of what it cost me to live in New England...Very important when your retired...lol...DAMIEN
In 2002, when a neighbor and I were picking up a '60 Coupe Deville, our tow vehicle crapped out and we were stuck, walking around Roswell for a couple days. People kept stopping, worried that we would perish in the heat, and we kept telling them, "We from Phoenix! This place is great!"

You can also make a fixed sprocket style tensioner as well.

20210613_143121.jpg

Back