DSCN0209.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0210.JPG
    DSCN0210.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN0211.JPG
    DSCN0211.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 365
lil sprockets would be great, but alas i have no way to fabricate...everything has to bolt together.

hehe...a dremel would soo make my day...i like food better, tho.

someday, you'll see what this madman can do with the proper equipment. however, i feel quite blessed that i have the talent & experience to be able to "fabricate off the rack" :cool:

Alaskavan...PM on the way.

5-7HEAVEN...there's a great selection of wheels where i shop. it's gonna cost $30 for a couple of the good ones, tho...

Augie, ask the next rollerblader or kid who skates by for a set(4) of his old wheels. some have new wheels(takeoffs) because that's the first thing they replace for more performance. also,their worn out wheels will still have enough meat on them for your purpose.
then buy him a drink and a bag of chips.:D

Myron

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how your project works out Augie, this thread has generated a lot of good input. Thanks for starting it. Off to check crab traps. Then I'll go by the yard to see about brass.

While I was putting back from the traps, it ocurred to me, "What is your 1 1/8" ID radiator hose made to fit on?" I believe that if you cut the inlet off an older brass radiator, you will have a piece of brass tube with an ID darned near 1 1/8" I put a mic on one. It might be a 32nd under. Would that work? If so, you could get it locally.

way too thin, the chain would beat the heck outta it...i need me a piece of pipe, 1/8" min...something "marine" comes to mind, an old fitting or something that could be reworked?

Back