Changing wheels to mags, need to get rear pedal chain sprocket

I have a brand new 22t pedal sprocket never been on a wheel it should thread right on. I would sell it cheap just P.M your address and I’ll check how much shipping is then. I’ll tell you how much.

Im betting my buddy does, he measures everything we work on with all sorts of gadgets...lol...DAMIEN
It's a good idea to have your own rulers, especially if you have to wait for help. Then you know what size of parts to order and have them on hand once the help arrives. If your friend comes and measures and then order parts.........see what I'm saying?
https://www.harborfreight.com/6-in-composite-digital-caliper-63586.html good enough to get you in the ball park for your order.

The one I have is marginally better than that, but I have a top of the line micrometer. It comes in handy when customizing a needle.

It's a good idea to have your own rulers, especially if you have to wait for help. Then you know what size of parts to order and have them on hand once the help arrives. If your friend comes and measures and then order parts.........see what I'm saying?
Ahhh...Ive already got one of those...lol...Just couldnt picture what it was called until i saw the pic...DAMIEN

Thread on freewheels for bicycles are all a standard size unless its for a older French or Italian bicycle. Those freewheel are getting rare and uncommon. The only thing with the freewheel is depending on who makes the freewheel depends on what removal tool you need to change it.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The only thing with the freewheel is depending on who makes the freewheel depends on what removal tool you need to change it.
Im going to get the Sunlite 22t that wan37 has offered to sell and ship to me since that is the one that really works as suggested by the mag wheel people that recommend it for their wheels...he has a brand new one, never used, as he does what i do...buy two of everything you might need...lol...He tells me it just threads right on...I can deal with that rather than buying an extra tool i might only use once...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Im going to get the Sunlite 22t that wan37 has offered to sell and ship to me since that is the one that really works as suggested by the mag wheel people that recommend it for their wheels...he had a brand new one, never used, as he does what i do...buy two of everything you might need...lol...He tells me it just threads right on...I can deal with that rather than buying an extra tool i might only use once...lol...DAMIEN
You only need the tool if you ever want to take it off. They all will just thread on and they tighten up more when you pedal.

This little guy goes between the disc and the rear sprocket.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back