Cheap ass plastic bin fairing and painting... this is not a joke

I've met some pretty dumb cops in my time, some I even question their hs diploma.... I've even met one that seems to be afraid of his own gun, he shook it so much when he drew it (I was on the upstairs balcony ((was an abandoned house)) and was watching him, wanting to laugh and sh*t my pants at the same time). I made him the laughing stock of the station, he either quit or was transferred. Idk which, but "the cop with the shakey hand" title doesn't just get forgotten. I had 11 cops laughing at him so much when 7 friends and I were pulled up on smoking weed. I said "I remember you, you are the cop with the shakey hands". He said "idk what you are talking about". I replied, "yeah, you were the cop that entered that abando and acted like you were gonna shoot a shadow if it made noise!". Then I proceeded to act like I was holding a gun and had parkinsons. The rest of the cops busted up laughing. I haven't seen him since for some reason...
Over here their body cams would have coincidentally malfunctioned as he beat your ass lol.

Back