Cheap expansion chamber

I'm not very mechanically able, so I just bought a bike put together by Cyclepath Motorized Bikes in Avondale Az. It has a Wildcat PK80 engine.
Good price ex Phoenix Police bike $375. I'd rather have a steel frame, but anyways it's just my sometimes toy. I bought a Nasty Jack expansion chamber on Ebay and would like to know what I should do to make this work best on my bike, with my limited abilities. Change out the carb? Is it safe to just change the exhaust and see how it goes without messing something up. It's inexpensive enough that I'm not hugely concerned, but thought I'd ask before doing something stupid.

I'm not very mechanically able, so I just bought a bike put together by Cyclepath Motorized Bikes in Avondale Az. It has a Wildcat PK80 engine.
Good price ex Phoenix Police bike $375. I'd rather have a steel frame, but anyways it's just my sometimes toy. I bought a Nasty Jack expansion chamber on Ebay and would like to know what I should do to make this work best on my bike, with my limited abilities. Change out the carb? Is it safe to just change the exhaust and see how it goes without messing something up. It's inexpensive enough that I'm not hugely concerned, but thought I'd ask before doing something stupid.
The chamber on it's own will make a decent difference. You will likely need to change the jet out on the carb, or at minimum adjust the needle, depending on your current state of tune.

Do only one change at a time. Change the pipe, see how it goes, tune in the carb for the new pipe. Then after a few good rides with the new pipe, decide if you want a better carb.

The Bofeng NT is a great carb and will work well with most builds. I use saw carbs myself. I have tested speed nt, vs nt, vs bofeng nt, vs saw carb. Bofeng carb and speed are really similar results, but the Bofeng is built way better. NT works alright, little crappy on fuel mileage though, saw carb is awesome and beats them all. Saw carb takes some skill to install though, you need to make stuff and get and adaptor or make one.

All are priced about the same. Saw carb doesn't even need rejetted, just adjusting of the needles with with changes.

Hi, I have a 80cc 2 stroke, everything is stock except for chain. It’s running decent, but I kinda feel bad for it, I need to upgrade to higher performance parts. I am first thinking expansion chamber, but I’m aware that some expansion chambers are junk. Can someone suggest me a really good expansion chamber, for a relatively cheap price. Price range (50 to 100 $) it doesn’t have to be a expansion chamber but I’m leaning towards it, just need a first good upgrade to increase performance. (Located in aus)
Bike berry has a YouTube video on best exhaust or expansion chamber. This is the one the picked for #1
Check this out! https://a.co/d/fUK0YTf

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Bike berry has a YouTube video on best exhaust or expansion chamber. This is the one the picked for #1
Check this out! https://a.co/d/fUK0YTf
Bikeberry youtube videos always say they are the best and have usually failed miserably in real world usage for members here on the forums.

We tend to take anything that bikeberry says, not with a "grain of salt", but with a full shaker...lol.

My 'personal' advice? don't buy it, you will be disappointed.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Bikeberry youtube videos always say they are the best and have usually failed miserably in real world usage for members here on the forums.

We tend to take anything that bikeberry says, not with a "grain of salt", but with a full shaker...lol.

My 'personal' advice? don't buy it, you will be disappointed.
Not to mention you can get anything they sell, especially clone pipes, for less and with free shipping from eBay or amazon and they have about the same quality.

I heard bike berry ripped his own mom off when she ordered an engine set. They sent her a used quart of motor oil and some chewed up sandals instead. ( <<< all sarcasim, but bike berry is for new to the hobby people, that haven't been ripped off by them yet, they will burn you like every customer they have ever had, including me, I'll never use buttberry again) They burned me, and blamed me for the rusty junk that didn't work they sent me. I didn't even have it in my possession long enough for it to rust.

The chamber on it's own will make a decent difference. You will likely need to change the jet out on the carb, or at minimum adjust the needle, depending on your current state of tune.
Do only one change at a time. Change the pipe, see how it goes, tune in the carb for the new pipe. Then after a few good rides with the new pipe, decide if you want a better carb.

The Bofeng NT is a great carb and will work well with most builds. I use saw carbs myself. I have tested speed nt, vs nt, vs bofeng nt, vs saw carb. Bofeng carb and speed are really similar results, but the Bofeng is built way better. NT works alright, little crappy on fuel mileage though, saw carb is awesome and beats them all. Saw carb takes some skill to install though, you need to make stuff and get and adaptor or make one.

All are priced about the same. Saw carb doesn't even need rejetted, just adjusting of the needles with with changes.
Thank you ImpulseRocket89 and Karl Snarl! This should be fun!

Well I just changed out the standard pipe for the Nasty Jack and rode around the block. It makes a nice difference in power increase for sure! It's noisier also and I felt a little guilty about that here at night. I'll see about some quieting options later. Changing out the exhaust was SUPER easy..Maybe I won't quiet it down. It's not the kind of low frequency that rumbles, so maybe it's less annoying than I thought.

Back