Cheap rear occ tire

My opinion, look how deep the tread is on the tire. Maybe an 1/8th of an inch? No kevlar flat protection.
Haha maybe he wants it for track racing :unsure:
Based on the brand and price it's probably a 1k - 1.5k mile tire
Sometimes cheap tires happen to be really hard so they last a long time. Like stock tires on chinese pit bikes.

Sometimes cheap tires happen to be really hard so they last a long time. Like stock tires on chinese pit bikes

I see in the customer reviews pictures the tire says Kenda on the side
But I still think it's a 1k - 1.5k mile tire, which is average bicycle tire life BTW
Good street tire and for the price $38.82 each, buy 2 = $77.64 + tax :LOL:

Has anybody tried a 20x4 tire on that OCC Rim? I can't imagine it wouldn't ft or function. in tire terms a change of 1/4 inch of tire width is nothing. That would open up a huge world of awesome tire types, including e-bike rated tires that are built to handle higher speeds.

I was thinking about that as well. There's no reason you couldn't do it. Might look a little funny. We have all seen car tires on rims that are too wide. The sidewall wants to be farther out than the rim to look correct.

Sometimes cheap tires happen to be really hard so they last a long time. Like stock tires on chinese pit bikes.
OCC Stingray for track racing? You so funny!

1720622103871.png

I was thinking about that as well. There's no reason you couldn't do it. Might look a little funny. We have all seen car tires on rims that are too wide. The sidewall wants to be farther out than the rim to look correct.
Might look funny until you're riding home with the beer you bought from the money you saved.

Back