Cheap upgrades/things to do to my bike?

You can shorten that spark plug wire and get it away from the exhaust pipe, if it melts and shorts out then you're shortening anyway. It just unscrews from the CDI and chop it off and screw it back in. I use MSD solid core wires for my bikes in 8 mm, of course they don't fit in the hole of the CDI until I sand down the end enough for them to fit.
Oh yeah. Good eye there

Update time fellas. Been a while here.
View attachment 95116
Here she is, once again
So it runs now, the cdi finally came, and a lot more things came too, chinese $10 accessories yk the deal...I find myself only taking the exhaust cap out to show someone how cool this thing sounds, any other time I find absurd to leave it out as the noise difference is crazy for this. So I like to keep it quiet. Still goes about 30, but maybe could max out at 32 33 around now probably, for whatever reason. I love these steel zipties they are small details but they bring a nice pop to it. A new brake cable came, you cant actually see it here but it's brighter white than anything else on this thing, so I went to normal brakes instead of that ragtag setup I had before. New chain tensioner did me no good and I can't find a way it ever will except for if the chain ever finds itself coming loose again. Speedometer! I really dig this thing and I knew not to waste another $10 on a mph version, when i could do it myself! Holding my phone and seeing where the pin met got me somewhat of a vision on where to put the numbers, but I'm still about 2mph too low on the disply lol. Whatever it looks cool, and is still somewhat accurate. I consider it a Level 3 speedomoter(yeah different levels like this is a game or something), as a Level 1 would be a phone holder, and a Level 2 would be a computer, I think. The odometer by my guess is still km, which both sucks and is good-then it looks like I have more miles, I guess. That bag rigged on next to it, I found in a burnt down house when riding bikes with some guys. Fun. It's a good spot to put your phone rather than loose shorts pockets. I found the perfect way to strap down that cabellas bag, it is a really nice bag. I am glad I had it and found a use for it. I ordered a double legged kickstand on ebay and it came here broken, cheap garbage. Glad it broke then, so I can still return it and know it was never fit to hold up a 100 pound bike. Yeah my bike is heavy, plus that cabellas bag is filled with crap I'd need on the road if a problem ever came around. Seems like I have it all-it just may be nice though, to feel the touch of a girl. Right? I don't know.

View attachment 95117View attachment 95118
I like the handle bars! You can kinda lean back and cruz.

I have found this to be my best be with cheaper carburettors and is quite easy to tune if you know what you are doing. Went from doing 33kph on stock bike to 40kph. plus more bottom end.

Back