For Sale Cheapest 26" steel wheel if needed

This looks like a great wheel if needed, a lot of posts have been asking about these. Cheapest new wheels I've seen.

4'' Bearing) .resized.jpg

26'' Steel Spoke Wheel (3/4'' Bearing) (bmikarts.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I look at that wheel again. Those bearings are crappy. Their more for a cart than a bicycle.
Not a good wheel at all for a bicycle (n)

It would only be good as a front wheel even if you could tap them out and fit sealed ball bearings nowhere to attach a pedal sprocket and possible for a clamp sprocket.

What good is it If ya gotta change the bearings and get an axle? NO GOOD
That's if ya can change the bearings :LOL:

That cheep steel hub, spokes and rim is gonna get surface rust all over it anyways. I no like wheels lidat

Last edited:
That wheel looks fine to me, steel hub, spokes and rim. That is one tough rim for the money, real curb hopper. Add a $10 axle and you're good to go. Just posting it to give folks an option. You guys are a tough crowd, carry on!

That wheel looks fine to me, steel hub, spokes and rim. That is one tough rim for the money, real curb hopper. Add a $10 axle and you're good to go. Just posting it to give folks an option. You guys are a tough crowd, carry on
I know a low speed wheel bearing for a cart or a hand truck when I see one.
That wheel is for a cart. Or maybe a trike.

That wheel bearing ID is 3/4" The axle would never fit a bicycle.

The wheel bearings and axle assembly would have to be changed to use that for a front wheel on a bicycle

Last edited:
Back