Cheapest "no engine" mounting kit?

Did you contact Zane about the leaky petcock? He is usually good with replacement parts
I will. Damn Amazon said today, then bumped till tomorrow. I still want an extra petcock, they seem fragile, and probably prone to eventual leakage. As of now I have either just one bike or one none leaky and one leaky, lol. I really wanted to work on my 49cc today too, but Amazon kinda screwed me there...

Oh, and I can hardly believe it, but I always say a priority around here is extra thick tubes and wouldn't ya know it, less than two miles riding and I get a flat on the front! My god I cannot get away with regular tubes here. I have no idea why, I think some kind of thorns, cuz I never find what causes the leaks, they just get them within a week tops of riding any bike around here! This place is HELL on innertubes, unless they're the super thick rubber kind. Even the green slime ones are worthless compared to the thick rubber ones!

I will. Damn Amazon said today, then bumped till tomorrow. I still want an extra petcock, they seem fragile, and probably prone to eventual leakage. As of now I have either just one bike or one none leaky and one leaky, lol. I really wanted to work on my 49cc today too, but Amazon kinda screwed me there...

Oh, and I can hardly believe it, but I always say a priority around here is extra thick tubes and wouldn't ya know it, less than two miles riding and I get a flat on the front! My god I cannot get away with regular tubes here. I have no idea why, I think some kind of thorns, cuz I never find what causes the leaks, they just get them within a week tops of riding any bike around here! This place is HELL on innertubes, unless they're the super thick rubber kind. Even the green slime ones are worthless compared to the thick rubber ones!

I highly recommend Tannus Armour for flat protection
15mm puncture protection in the tread area and 4 - 5 mm puncture protection on the sidewalls

Yep, an object has to be over 1/2" long to be able to give you a flat in the tread area
Nails will be your only problem But good news Tannus Armour is also run flat
DSCF2934.JPG

I put em on my Whizzer M/B and my speeds are the same. No rolling resistance
DSCF2932.JPG

DSCF2931.JPG

Yes, you still use an inner tube inside Tannus Armour

Attachments

• DSCF2947.JPG
    DSCF2947.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF2948.JPG
    DSCF2948.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 2
I also use Tannus Armour on my Fat Tire E Bike

I used to get flats from Goat Head Thorns, but not any more with Tannus Armour (y)
DSCF2807.JPG

DSCF2814.JPG
DSCF2819.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1513.JPG
    DSCF1513.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1523.JPG
    DSCF1523.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1500.JPG
    DSCF1500.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1506.JPG
    DSCF1506.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 4
The size of those thorn makes it look like you need tannus armour socks to. God those are huge.
I lived in an area infested with those things, got really drunk and barefoot, opened the front door, my boxer bolted out, and got into a fight with the neighbor's dog which was out and in front of our house. I ran out there, right through a goathead vine full of nice plump green ones. Man I couldn't walk for a week...

If you’re riding the side of the road it’s probably why the flats.
All the glass, nails, screws, and trash get pushed to the road edge.
Who has that bicycle safety video where it says to "own the road" and ride towards the middle so cars won't bully you over?

Sorry I am rapid posting...

UPDATE:
Found it!

Back