Cheapest "no engine" mounting kit?

I can't seem to get the smaller stuff I used to use on motorcycles anymore, but the big stuff works with clamps on motorcycles.
You can order gas line online at Amazon or at your local 2 and 4 cycle sales and repair shops, etc...Your looking for 3/16ths inside diameter which will usually be 5/16ths outside diameter.

black automotive fuel line is too big and leaks,
That's because that stuff is usually 1/4 inch ID...Waaaay too big for our little China Girls.

You can order gas line online at Amazon or at your local 2 and 4 cycle sales and repair shops, etc...Your looking for 3/16ths inside diameter which will usually be 5/16ths outside diameter.

That's because that stuff is usually 1/4 inch ID...Waaaay too big for our little China Girls.
They used to carry it at the Hardware store in bulk. I guess I can try the marine supply stores, they probably have it for outboards. Though I recall getting the clear fuel line there in the past. That stuff hardens up even worse that the stuff you get in kits. The clear stuff was good as long as you planned to never disassemble it.

They used to carry it at the Hardware store in bulk. I guess I can try the marine supply stores, they probably have it for outboards. Though I recall getting the clear fuel line there in the past. That stuff hardens up even worse that the stuff you get in kits. The clear stuff was good as long as you planned to never disassemble it.
I buy it in like spools of 14 or 15 ft. and just cut the length I need and just replace gas line twice a year, spring and fall.

Back