Cheaply Fix Bent Wheel In Depth

YetiWoodz trust me you will be happy with the 22t free wheel cog . I think there less then 20 bucks

YetiWoodz trust me you will be happy with the 22t free wheel cog . I think there less then 20 bucks

I agree get the 22t
It makes pedaling starting easier, faster out of the hole and good for hills (y)

I'll see what I can do, I hope my wheel builder didn't start it yet, I told him 18t. I could change it out right? Isn't there just a lockring or something?

Good, the guy's gonna start on it tomorrow.
So how fast can you go though with 22t? I just tried out 22t with 44t on front with my mountain bike and idk, I couldn't go very fast my legs were just spinning fast. I was prob only going 10 mph. Maybe its different on the motorized bike?

Well I have those green mags. Well the engine was bought in 2012 maybe it has 5 miles on it. I stored it in a plastic container until this spring. I put it on the cranbrook. The very first time I started peddling the bike it started right up. It really gives you speed quick and easy on the peddling. I really liked it .

Good, the guy's gonna start on it tomorrow.
So how fast can you go though with 22t? I just tried out 22t with 44t on front with my mountain bike and idk, I couldn't go very fast my legs were just spinning fast. I was prob only going 10 mph. Maybe its different on the motorized bike?
With a 20t I max out around 17 mph. But can actually pedal assist up to 20 mph

Back