• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Check this out!

O

OldPete

FANTASTIC!

I just paged through it and it does demand the read. I will have time later to give it my full attention. Thanks for posting this link. :D

Pablo

Sponsor
Wow thanks for posting that! After seeing a couple stills and the video, I was so curious how they made it. Simply amazing.

azbill

wow !
very cool read :)
that is an amazing amount of work
thanks for the link :D

U

uncle_punk13

I'd been following that awhile back, and then lost the link when my old system crashed and burned. Thanks for posting it!!!

E

Egor

Spent all night reading it, Wow. Now if that fellow lived near I would do everything I could to work for him. I love that period of time, I read all I can get my hands on. Granddad had an old belt drive Harley. I loved to hear the stories about the fun he had, I envied the time he lived in. My dad ran cars on the lakes in the 40's It was fun to hear about that time, I have a SCTA timing placard from one of his cars dated 1946, he worked on my roadster, some day I have to finish it. Thanks for the link. Have fun, Dave

S

Sianelle

Have you looked at some of the other motorcycle frame making he's done? The quality of the work he does is incredible.