Checked out the lake!

Frogslayer

Almost everyone i know is in Florida right now lol. The grays are too much for me handle for very long. Just treating people like sh*t everywhere i went. Just cause they can't hear doesn't mean they can yell all the time.

Wrench

I checked out my Lake. There's no ICE on my lake. I'm gonna Rub it in, to you guys up North.
Now it's time for Rainbow Trout here in SO CAL. Our Trout season is off to a great start.
Last Week 2/5/20 my Dad landed this Huge 12 pound Rainbow Trout. We caught 5 Trout for the day. Total weight 24 Pounds.
Went back 2/12/20 and I caught 3 Rainbows, all 3 weighed in at 8 pounds each. Total weigh of 3 fish 24 pounds. That makes 48 Pounds of Rainbows in the first 2 times we went fishing. We caught these Trout in Lake Poway by trolling Nightcrawlers.
It's not un common to catch Rainbow Trout over 5 pounds here in SO CAL. The most common size caught is 1 to 3 pounds. The Lake limit is 5 fish each and we often get our limit. No license needed just pay $5 and $17 to rent a boat for seniors
Yes these SO CAL Lakes are stocked every winter. Trout season is Dec to May. The Trout stocked at Lake Poway come from a river in Nebraska. The Trout Farm in Nebraska uses a 6 mile stretch of river to raise these trout.
I fish for these Rainbow Trout using Ultra light gear
So CAL has some of the biggest Bass I've ever seen too. The Bass eat 1 pound Trout all winter and get Huge. The biggest Bass caught out of a So Cal Lake (Lake Dixion) was 25 pounds and is named Dottie. Named Dottie because the Bass has a big Dot (spot) on its head.
Dottie is a World Record Bass. Dotty died one year and floated up to the surface Dottie in now mounted in the Rangers Station at Lake Dixion.

Attachments

RB55

I checked out my Lake. There's no ICE on my lake. I'm gonna Rub it in, to you guys up North.
Now it's time for Rainbow Trout here in SO CAL. Our Trout season is off to a great start.
Last Week 2/5/20 my Dad landed this Huge 12 pound Rainbow Trout. We caught 5 Trout for the day. Total weight 24 Pounds.
Went back 2/12/20 and I caught 3 Rainbows, all 3 weighed in at 8 pounds each. Total weigh of 3 fish 24 pounds. That makes 48 Pounds of Rainbows in the first 2 times we went fishing. We caught these Trout in Lake Poway by trolling Nightcrawlers.
It's not un common to catch Rainbow Trout over 5 pounds here in SO CAL. The most common size caught is 1 to 3 pounds. The Lake limit is 5 fish each and we often get our limit. No license needed just pay $5 and $17 to rent a boat for seniors
Yes these SO CAL Lakes are stocked every winter. Trout season is Dec to May. The Trout stocked at Lake Poway come from a river in Nebraska. The Trout Farm in Nebraska uses a 6 mile stretch of river to raise these trout.
I fish for these Rainbow Trout using Ultra light gear
So CAL has some of the biggest Bass I've ever seen too. The Bass eat 1 pound Trout all winter and get Huge. The biggest Bass caught out of a So Cal Lake (Lake Dixion) was 25 pounds and is named Dottie. Named Dottie because the Bass has a big Dot (spot) on its head.
Dottie is a World Record Bass. Dotty died one year and floated up to the surface Dottie in now mounted in the Rangers Station at Lake Dixion.
Looks like great fishing! Must be nice. In KY we get the worse of both worlds since we don’t get serious snow and ice for snowmobiling or skiing but it also isn’t warm enough for summer activities like fishing or hunting.