Checking 100cc fuel economies

mcdanida

Local time
4:02 PM
Would it be normal that my Anbull 100cc 2-stroke is only getting 60-65 mpg during my break in period? My mix is approx 24:1 and I weigh 218 lbs. Seems like I am not getting good fuel economy compared to other people. I know I am to keep it slow during break-in, but I did get as high as 65 km/hr or 40 mph, so not an issue on speed.
IMG_20210414_150206775.jpg

I am also super brand new at this stuff, have no clue some of the language used, so treat me like an 8th grader lol
You will usually get less mileage per gallon during the break-in period.

Im 215 pds with a bike weighing in at 75 to 80 pds...mine is fully broken in and i get 90 to 100 miles per gallon depending on conditions etc.
I think you have already seen mine as well as myself in previous pics posted here in the forums...DAMIEN

Ps...After 2 or 3 tankfuls, (Not Gallons, but Tankfuls), change your ratio to 32/1....ALWAYS mix using a gas can for accuracy, NEVER just mix it in the tank...it WILL be off...32/1 will be 4 ounces 2 cycle oil to one gallon of gas.

After breakin, mix the fuel to 32:1.
That will help the mileage.

If it's any consolation my 1968 Yamaha YG5-T got about 80 mpg as long as I didn't pin the throttle. It was a happy bike at 37 to 44 mph as long as there wasn't headwinds or hills. Yamaha, in the owner's manual claimed that it should get 167 mpg.

I'm betting that's at 25 mph in fourth with little wind and no hills.

Back