Chewing SKOAL and motorbiking don't mix

nobullcraptalk

Local time
11:52 PM
Took a ride on my bike and had a big chew of skoal running 35mph on my 2 stroker and went to spit and It hit me In the eyeball.Felt like I was maced and had to pull over for a few.This ever happen to anyone?

wow... cant say that it has, but my toothbrush bristle flung some toothpaste in MY eye yesterday. If it felt anything like that I feel for ya buddy.

Took a ride on my bike and had a big chew of skoal running 35mph on my 2 stroker and went to spit and It hit me In the eyeball...

Dude, that's just gross :sick: Why did you spit forward and not off to the side, or did you really think that you can spit faster then 35mph?

If that made you feel like you were maced, wait till you hit a bump and swallow some, now THAT will have you saying "Let's just say I would not want It to happen again" :D

I don't chew but I smoke, every once in a while I will get on my bike with a un-finished cigarette....they sure dont last long at anything higher then "slow cruise" :geek:

I always have a cigar while Im motoring around never had it ash in my eye but i do get so pumped while riding I end up chewing the thing to bits,,its that fun!!

How did the chorus of "You don't mess around with Jim" go?

Jim Croce said:
You don't Tug on Superman's cape,
You don't Spit into the Wind.
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger,
and you don't mess around with Jim
:)

Last edited:
Back