Chicken Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken-Power,== I know a lot about these ! They used the 1hp Ohlsson & Rice motor. Also, similar kits sold under the name Orline, [ see my Avatar pix ]. O & R were also famous for R/C airplane/boat engines. Tough, screaming little motors !! If it has sat awhile, they will almost always need fuel system cleaning & a carb diaphram. That part is available as a reproduction, but it's awfully hard to find other parts. These engine show up on E Bay quite often, powering many different tools, as well as bike motors. I wish they were still in business. Many won't like to hear me say this,, but quality wise, they put the Chinese motors to shame !
Hi I know that it's been 15 years but your my best option that I have found for the chicken power bike moter I just picked one up of of the trash and it is in miraculous shape but it doesn't have the flywheel cover would you know were the heck I could find one?!?

Hi I know that it's been 15 years but your my best option that I have found for the chicken power bike moter I just picked one up of of the trash and it is in miraculous shape but it doesn't have the flywheel cover would you know were the heck I could find one?!?
He's not your best option...lol...He was Last seen on the forums Aug 13, 2013...DAMIEN

Moderators Note:

This thread has now been locked by me as it tends to drag up some really ancient artifacts, mostly from 2008 when the thread began and it's all about the very ancient "Chicken Motor" from the early 1960s...lol.

If I can remember them, you KNOW it's really ancient history...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back