China-girl-related question

Chop-chop

Local time
3:39 AM
Hi guys & gals !

I have ahh question...
I wanna know if I can get away with installing a 11-tooth drive sproket on a 2 stroke China-girl if an anti-chain-lock-up-device is fitted to the engine ? Or perhaps some dremelling is in order ?

Is there such a thing? I see only 10T available.
Yep, u can get 11 tooth as well as 9 tooth.
They were indeed difficult to source but you'd find most bits if you look hard enough.

9 tooth -

11 tooth - but it's currently out of stock at MZ in Miami -

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That’s a good way to change your gearing, going up one tooth on the front sprocket is like dropping 4-5 on the rear.

Hi guys & gals !

I have ahh question...
I wanna know if I can get away with installing a 11-tooth drive sproket on a 2 stroke China-girl if an anti-chain-lock-up-device is fitted to the engine ? Or perhaps some dremelling is in order ?
Not with the anti lock up in place no it won't fit.
The 11 tooth just fits and barely clears with a stock 415 chain and the 12 tooth needs the case relived for the chain to clear, the wall that separates the mag area and output gear area may need to be relived with an 11 tooth mine just clears and if the chain gets to lose it wears a notch into that wall from hitting it.

The same thing can happen with #41 chain, I run 41 and have never had a problem, on some it won’t clear.

Not with the anti lock up in place no it won't fit.
The 11 tooth just fits and barely clears with a stock 415 chain and the 12 tooth needs the case relived for the chain to clear, the wall that separates the mag area and output gear area may need to be relived with an 11 tooth mine just clears and if the chain gets to lose it wears a notch into that wall from hitting it.
You can run a wiperman connex wide single speed chain... Strongest chain made

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-012329.png
    Screenshot_20220122-012329.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20220122-012233.png
    Screenshot_20220122-012233.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 103
Back