CHINA, will you buy from them ?

Wrench

I would really like to buy Made in USA.
Hopefully USA will start manufacturing everything again. I remember when everything ya bought in USA had Made in USA stamped on it. I thought everything was suppose to last a lifetime. I was use to it. Until China flooded the market with disposable products.
Now when I buy something Made in China I look for the weak link in the product and modify it so It don't break. You may ask, How do I know what to modify? It's because I already had one and it broke so I know what to modify so the new one I just bought won't break.
Ya see that's a piece of junk Made in China. I'm afraid young people don't know that their Junk is Junk.
Products Made in USA never had this problem. Made in USA has something called Quality Control. Sh*t even Made in USA sand paper is better. Sure it cost a little more but it's awesome
Trump 2020 will be tough on China. We can't let these Communist rule the World. Time for a Cold War with China. We had one with Russia and won. We gotta cut Red China off, put them back in there place.
I'm not sure the young generation knows what at risk? It's not about loosing Harbor Freight cheep stuff it's about loosing your freedoms

If ya think this China Virus in USA was an honest accident. Your wrong. The CCP Red China knew they had a lab breach in Wuhan back in late OCT 2019 They could of contained the virus to Wuhan China. But they had their New Years celebration in Wuhan and then let their innocent Chinese citizens travel around the world and spread the virus. While they would not let people from Wuhan travel in China. China lied to the world and said the virus could not be transmitted from person to person. This is what they told the WHO World Health Organization. They used their own people as a Bio Weapon so Red China would not have to suffer the economic hardship alone.
Red China in Nov 2019 stopped shipments of surgical masks and other health equipment to USA. Red China wanted it all
The leading Wuhan scientists who worked at the Wuhan lab wanted to warn the world about the lab breach back in late Oct 2019 One died of the China virus and the others scientists are missing. Presumed dead (Killed) to keep them quiet of what really happened. The CCP will not let the USA or anyone in to investigate what happened. Where and how the virus really started. I could go on and on about how the CCP Red China has been lying since day 1
One more reason to Vote Trump 2020 He will hold China accountable.
If ya let the main stream media spin your head your a fool.

HumanPerson

Damn it.
Now I have to walk silently and poison the invaders?

Cold War huh?

Icesickles leave no trace ;)

HumanPerson

Just get and be prepared.

It's going to be a Cyber and Chemical warfare, viruses, online and inbody, get ready folks.

Life as we have known it is getting ready to change. Just survive, help others and Pray, alot.

Nothing to do until it happens, keep on keepin on!

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP