(Chinese) 2-Stroke Ban, and Do We Care?

Do you care about the 2-stroke ban?

• Total voters
ROTFLMAO,
Thanks and thats always good to hear. I hope after 2 more surgeries, by late spring, i'll be riding my Kulana nellie belle again. If not then I will be building one with a lot of suspention.
It's a brotherhood in here!!!
Doc

well, (hmm, how do i say this?) i'm bothered by a government that would give breaks to companies that make huge gas guzzlers, while at the same time legislating poor people off the road altogether.

that wasn't to spark a debate, but to clarify why i don't much care that uncle sam doesn't like what i'm up to.

give me real alternatives that work for the masses & i'm there!

now now remeber where dose the usa realy get its most money from gas
and how much we take away by riding a cheap lil sip sip motorized bicycle
the suv puts more money in the pockets of congres thats why they will still
be a round its so wrong that they do that

oh well but it only takes time to make a point hey somebody with good gramer and wording send this to the govanator of cali he likes bio cars and gas saveing things he might like it you never know later

Well see? There ya' go- Let's start a letter campaign!!!
Everyone write your government officials, and not just one- ALL of them from the local town or city, to the county seats, to the district seats, to the state legislators, to the big heads in D.C.
Hmmm...
I'm gonna work on a form letter tomorrow!
*big evil grins*

Uncle Punk 13,

Get the form letter together and pass it by who ever needs to approve it. Then we can all print it and send it off on the same day, so as to make a bigger impact when it lands.
Great Idea.
Need Pills? Break a neck!
Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
man,i couldn't believe i was seeing it...i just rolled into the parking lot, there it was.

i scooted straight back home to snag my camera...shoot, but it was gone when i got back.

big ole' brandy-new ford super-duty, all shiny white except for the billet-work, not a work-truck...a true "recreational" vehicle if i ever saw one, yeah man.

stuck on the side, also brand-new...a "support our troops" sticker :censored:

now, tell me again why i'm supposed to worry about being "illegal?"

oh, don't get me wrong, my observation was about the social mentality the movement's up against.

it's like i was in bizzarro world, yaknow?

I gotcha loud and clear but ain't we really all, living in bizzarro world?
Almost 250 civilians are killed in one day from the coordinance being off by a few degrees in bagdad and on that very same day, the headlines in the news was another starlet was busted for DUI. Go figure! Yeah it seems like it would almost be impossible unless we found some really famous or rich BM'ers to back us up. oops gatting negative again!
Whered I put those dern pills?

LOL! i can just hear the judge telling nicole...

"from now on, the only thing you can legally operate is a 48cc-or-under motoredbike."

i wonder what jay leno would do if i rode S-2.1 all the way down the left-coast to his studio?

LOL! Now your on to something. I'll call my agent and do lunch so we can work out the details! Oh, I found my pills. AHHH
Nighty night
Doc

Back