(Chinese) 2-Stroke Ban, and Do We Care?

Do you care about the 2-stroke ban?

• Total voters
Well lets consider first of all that Lobbyists tell congress on behalf of corporations what bills to pass.

Then lets consider that the saudi royal family paid for the arbusto corporation (GWBs first oil exploration company).

Then lets consider that propoganda gets people to ignore facts and blindly allow the gov't to go to war and anybody who speaks out against them is branded a 'weak coward' who is 'with the terrorists'.

Also consider that an entire chapter of the 911 commission report was redacted (blacked out) by the white house to remove any references to the link between the Bushes and the Bin Laden family.

We're already screwed. And yes I had a busy weekend.

We need to get out of the middle east, the longer we are there the more people will die, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
discussion of motoredbike politics is fine
but...
let's not get into politics in general here
it distracts from the group working together toward our common goal
(better motored bike laws)

Sometimes it's best not mess with things. Like here in Indiana there are not a lot of restrictions for MB's such as no tax, plates or registration. I thought about raising a stink about how the 49cc limit should be raised with the age or weight of the person. After thinking it through, I decided to leave well enough alone and order some handy 49cc tags to mount on my oversized engine.
Ahh, A wise man once said," If you stir up the coals and the fire reignites but the wind starts changing direction, you could be burning your own ****.
Doc :)

cool pic

Attachments

• one less car.jpg
    one less car.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 267
Sometimes it's best not mess with things. Like here in Indiana there are not a lot of restrictions for MB's such as no tax, plates or registration. I thought about raising a stink about how the 49cc limit should be raised with the age or weight of the person. After thinking it through, I decided to leave well enough alone and order some handy 49cc tags to mount on my oversized engine.
Ahh, A wise man once said," If you stir up the coals and the fire reignites but the wind starts changing direction, you could be burning your own ****.
Doc :)

As a fellow Hoosier...I concur. It's a pretty friendly environment here. I'm not going to screw with it.

Why do I keep getting this as a new post? About 6 times now and when I bring it up, it's the same post. Weird! I'll see if it changes with a real new post like this one.

Ha Doc, I thought the same thing on another post. Its the poll, when someone votes, the last guy gets tagged.

My son was over tonight and told me the all electric car co. he is working for just bought a new Ford truck Tractor with a pick up bed on it, it is the new fad. I think that is a oxymoron. My Ford truck has three cats an EGR and a myriad of other lean burn stuff on it to keep it clean. The truth of the matter is that we at the bottom of the food chain will always be blamed for the whatever is going on. The oil co's started a blast years ago about all the trees we were killing to furnish a burger stand with the paper products, so we now have plastic floating in the ocean that will be there for a 1000 years, and we fell for it. My brothers say they leave all the limbs of the trees in the forest that they used to furnish for the paper mills. Look out for the Texas oil men. The happy time engine was designed for the Russians at the time when the gov controlled everything, those poor people at the bottom of the food chain. The problem was they had fun with it, and so are we. Don't tell the Berkley boys, you know how they feel. Still having fun Dave

PS: I think the largest earthquake fault runs through Berkly, I'm not saying we should pray for an earthquake, but I don't think a lot of us would miss them. Can you spell "Nuclear Power", Oh yea we need Texas oil.

Ain't that the truth Egore!
Maybe, if we all picked on one state representative with mail bombardment we could make a slight difference. Ha Ha! Just a slip there. Well maybe Arnold could "Pump Us Up".
As long as there is oil in the back pockets of our Goverment Heads we can just fo-getta-bout-it.
Doc

Back