Chinese 2-Stroke Wiring Outline - basic & upgrade

G

gone_fishin

i've deleted a new topic: someone simply asked if the green wire was positive (and used a very vague subject line, too) ...folks, look around, it's getting crowded...we need to work together to keep the place neat. if the question had been asked here instead, it would help everyone, including the next new builder.

please, do NOT start a new topic until you've exhausted your search options...it is always better to post in an existing (relevant) thread than to start a new one. also, anyone who's running a "build topic" should ask such basic questions in their thread. every time a frivolous (new)topic appears, it bumps the good info further back. and, when you cut corners to save time you make more work for your MBc-Volunteers, please stop it.

That's fair enough...i think part of the problem is people don't read far enough back.They assume the topic hasn't been covered before not realizing very few topics havn't been covered before,atleast in some form or other.
5002 posts eah=much time,trouble & effort.....well done. :)

I very much agree and to stress that the topics need to be pinpointed to the exact contents so that simple searches will connect right off the bat.

everyone should take the time to "read-back" once in a while...i do, & i can't believe some of the stuff i find.

when ya find something cool, go ahead and give it a bump, we have new & repeat guests at all hours...so it's not a bad idea to keep the place percolating, plus there's a chance it'll reduce the dupe-topics...

i ain't about pushing peeps around, i'm about keeping our MB-manual usable, we have a ton of content to nurture if we want it fresh and relevant. back to topic with a cross-link:

here's some great HT wiring recommendations: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8579

hey there

who ever runs this vbulliten software ought to disable the search
image verification, no bot is going to access that and do harm, i run the same software. version 3.6.9

man, i had to reload it and reload it and reload it and reload it and reload it, only to have it say, did not match, and then reloaded it, reloaded it.

you cant read it.

what's the point of that ?

I agree... that image verification thing is poo. And if it were that serious with the bots around here, at least use images that HUMANS can read. I can't distinguish a Z from a 7 because there's too much carp in the backgrounds.

But this is the wrong place to complain about it.

So i have a kings motor bike engine ( blue black and white wires ) and the rest of the bike is a boy go fast kit ( two wired kill switch )

So before i start it up and rune something let me get everything set in my mind right. I have the blue and black set up normal and i have the two wires of the kill switch.. one connected to the blue wire and one tapped somewhere on my bike frame?

So before i start it up and rune something let me get everything set in my mind right. I have the blue and black set up normal and i have the two wires of the kill switch.. one connected to the blue wire and one tapped somewhere on my bike frame?

I also have 2 wires coming from my killswitch. what do I do with them? I already have black to black and blue to blue. any advice appreciated.

Back