Chinese Engines a ripoff and fraud

Batteries

and how far do u get with batteries 40 - 50 km per charge.
I get aprox 100 km per happy time fuel tank + carrying extra oil have done aproxx 250 km in one day.
try doing this with an electric bike carring 5 or 6 batteries where as i carried a empty fuel can and filled 2L as needed every 80 km so could have a rest,feed ,nature break this way i wasnt carrying fuel all the way:LOL:

Your just the same as the cops...your right and everyone else is wrong,so if u can't have a Happy Time then no-one alse can.
That's not only predjudice that's selfish and u have the audacity to portray yourself as a green person with everyone else being an enviromental vandal......your green alright,green with envy.

Affirmative, he receives the mature biker of the month award. :eek:

hey if we could we would buy electric kits and im working on that to i hope that they will cost no more then $325

and the 4 stroke for cheap to

but hey the best thing that i have ever driven by far is the 2 stroke i have 3,000 mil abd am still going strong so :p to you

and i dont whant to here your complaning christ boycot man your a gimp
in my book

so what if they come in they come in and deal with it because the new epa ones are in HAHAHAHA to you man and why would we pay a easy $600+

in stead of just paying $200 for a gas engine and dose more no charge time and will do more just more gas use but hey 160mpg well thats sood to me

The happy time engine is not going to be boycotted. It is a great and relatively cheap way to cut your teeth on motoredbikes. Electric bikes are cool and are now at the point were you can get excelent range and speed with a 1000 watt motor. Electric bikes are not better they are very different.

There is already a thread for discussing the happy time engine vs 4 stroke and a thread with electric vs engine. I think that they have there own pro's and cons and I would say that you should make an informed descision on what you buy based on what YOU need.

I'm locking this thread so you can discus it on:
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5356
and http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?p=110682#post110682

BSA

Back