chopper mike

choppermke

Local time
9:07 AM
hi im chopper mike. i live in westmont, il, by way of phoenix. it is nice to see this forum. i make my first motorized bike with a grubee 49cc in 2006. it was a 26in low rider beach cruzer. my newest bike is an occ stingray with a 66cc slant head. i thought i was the only one who actully road these so it is nice to see this forum. when i built my first bike. i had a 70 year old man come out and ask me if it was a wizzer. he was the olny person that wasnt like what is that. so hi and thank you at the same time:love:

Welcome to MBc, Mike. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, ‘Sticky’ by Al.Fisherman has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. ‘Sticky’ by Anton "Forum Rules and Infractions” is a must read about how you are expected to Conduct yourself. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Back