A

azvinnie

MBc Edited:

325_IMG_0755_1.jpg

325_IMG_0758_1.jpg

325_IMG_0764_1.jpg

325_IMG_0684_1.jpg

325_IMG_0763_1.jpg

here are some pictures of the trike im building, i've changed the front forks with one's that have brakes, which work very well. l also installed a rear drum brake, still needs a little welding. 20 x 3' kendal flame tires.
72 spoke rear wheels and the seat post has a 3' shock, very comfee. 36 tooth sproket. still lots of work to be done, when im finished i post more pics......
l put in the picture of the trike housing, cause it had to be widened out and 1 1/2 from each side, just to fit the bike frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great

we need an amoticon with an envy face. hehehe

keep up the good work

greetings, Nacho

thanx nacho, this is alot more work than i thought it would be, even harder to find parts, anyway thanx again for looking

yeah, custom parts are hard2find and expencive to make.

down here where the davil lost it's tail it's DIY or the heavy cash way. hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks sweet,
I think my next project is going to be a trike . . .

JaSoN

l hope this inspires people on this forum to build a chopper trike, this will be the first with the engine in the front instead of the regular rear mount!!!!!!!!

hi; cycles u.s. sells the trike insert for 129 bucks and they sell the spacers so that mod is taken care. they have wheels, tires and forks. im going to go that route. occ are cheap here. so ill get another and put the two wide wheel/tire on it.

Would a shift kit work on a build like this? Ive been thinking of some strange stuff lately, and the trike kit from cycles u.s. looks like a good piece.

Back