Chug-a-lug

That mount of mine is hand made by myself and a friend of mine at the White Sands Missile Proving Grounds here in the Alamogordo NM area.

We hand made and hand custom fitted it to my bike...Its made from 7075 T6 Military Aviation Grade Aluminum...we over engineered everything...lol...DAMIEN
Well I want to learn more about machining so sounds like a project.

That’s sweet. Did you add the springer front end or is that original. Once I get this motor settled, I am going to change the exhaust to be more like yours.
The Western Flyer Whizzer with the springer forks is not mine. My Whizzer is the Blue one and it has oil filled hydraulic forks.

Attachments

• DSCF3705.JPG
    DSCF3705.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF3706.JPG
    DSCF3706.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 188
I used a cnc mount on the back of my motor and it runs fine. It sounds like the needle needs adjustment.

Attachments

• 20201002_140817.jpg
    20201002_140817.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 182
I used a cnc mount on the back of my motor and it runs fine.
Its not so much as where the mount is, at least on some bikes, but the angle of the carb on the engine...Take note he does not have the elongated angle tube between his carb and the motor as part of his engine setup....Once the angle is settled, THEN we can see if any further problem to necessitate any adjustment of the needle valve...I always go for the obvious first, and then progress down the line as needed...lol,,,DAMIEN

The angle of his motor appears to be the same as mine, which runs fine.

Back