City Bus Problems?

City governments are too damn greedy they ain't given s**t back.
You think that's a problem- you should see mine. I'm fined over $2258.00 over a total of 2 purchase food items amounting to $8.00 all bogus charges my notice to appear in court were sent to the mayor's office city hall not to me for a guarantee win in court you know why? I research it what ever department of state gets 50% split of the stolen loot that is assets they have crippled my memory to that I have but I'm still on the blood hound track of sniffing it out what it was where it was how it was.
The judge is still debating if I'm wrong or if I'm right it's been in appeal court for f***ing 8 months at the time I had 1 to 2 minutes to decide if it wrong or it's right since everything was state approved I made the purchase the only thing the judge can do is to condemn me that the state was wrong in giving them permission so I had judgment over the state with my 1 to 2 minutes to hastley did not condemn the state walk in therefore I am f***ing guilty.
It was all bogus planed for 2 decades to get an extorted signature for forefiture and confescation of assets the drilled my brain tissue memory out.

Back