Classic Cager Antics

#5 is a good one!!

However, I beleive it's a federal offense so I will let someone else try it, and enjoy it vicariously through them.

I heard a story once that goes something like this....

A quiet neighborhood was disrupted when a young man came of age and bought a loud, souped up car. This young man would race up and down the street dangerously and squeal his tires at all hours of the night. He put the safety of the children at risk and destroyed the peace and quiet of the neighborhood.

Several neighbors complained to the kid and his parents. They were rewarded with lawn jobs (grass all torn up by tires). They went to the police who could do nothing unless they saw the offense.

Fate eventually stepped in however. Apparently, the kid had run over some type of animal and it had gotten caught up in the undercarriage. After cooking for awhile the smell was so bad and so permeated the interior of the car that it could not be cleaned and was eventually sold/scrapped. It and it's owner never terrorized the neighborhood again.

I heard a rumor years later, that the "dead animal" had actually been a neighbor. Apparently the guy had run a trap line in his youth and had used concentrated animal lure/scent/urine purchased from a trapping supply company. He apparently squirted it into vents on the outside and into the car using a syringe through the rubber window seals.

"And they all lived happily ever after". The End

How about stuffing a potato in his exhaust pipe? Use a stick to push it far enough it can't be seen. If the exhaust can't get out, the fuel mix can't get in. No real damage, and eventually, if he keeps trying to start it, the potato will get blown out. But wait some time first so he's less likely to associate the prank to you.

Me? I would have pulled up in his driveway and asked the driver if he realized how close he came to hitting me especially if he's a neighbor.
I wave at all my neighbors. Some don't wave back. That's okay but when they endanger me,that is not okay.

well large i wuld just go tell him what a pr*ck he is for trying to kill you and leav it at that. revenge is not good for the carma. LOL there are a few folks around here that we excange hand gestures on a regluar bases some peps are just that way and will never change.

Remind me not to incur the wrath of forum members, you guys can be really nasty.

Kerf, I resemble that remark. Actually, I think up a lot of crazy stuff but my better half (my wife) won't let me so in the end, I'm pretty much a dreamer :)

Back