Clock Reads 1 Minute til Midnight

CrazyDan

I'm waiting for the retaliatory attack from muslim extremists somewhere in the world for the christchurch mosque shooting early this morning. I watched the vid, it was beyond appalling... Expect it to have extremely negative consequences... probably will be many mass suicide bombings in the near future :cautious:. Stay out of crowded areas guys...

darwin

They've been at war w/us for decades killing us, folks just want to bury their heads in the sand and ignore that fact. Islam is not compatible with western values and democracy/representative republic. Under Islam all are inferior to the mullahs and their dictates which come directly from allah. Look at Islam's history, it will never evolve to our values/civilization. We are the enemy of Islam and make no mistake about it.

CrazyDan

I've been following the paper trail on this into what folks call the "darkweb". I read his manifesto, he was quite obviously schizophrenic, but had a couple good points, as do most manipulative folks (hitler). His response to the problem he saw was, in my opinion, the worst way to go. 8Chan's /pol/ is now trying to make the best edited version of the shooting with sounds and graphics from doom (video game). I like to have fun sometimes, but there are times when it goes too far.

CrazyDan

I fully agree with him that islamic folks are moving everywhere and having 8+ kids that also have 8+ kids in the hopes of eventually having the popular vote. But he is going about it all wrong....

CrazyDan

Violence only begets violence. The buck has to stop somewhere to end the domino effect.

CrazyDan

Also, for @inspectorcritic, the clock has read one minute to midnight, and even seconds till, multiple times in the last few decades. We are in the end days, there is no denying it. I'm waiting for wormwood (cyrillic translation of wormwood is Chernobyl) to wreck 2/3rds of the earths waters (fukushima). We are having sea life die offs like never before, and it all started after fukushima, in the waters it polluted. I wish I was born 100+ years ago...

inspectorcritic

No worries over here, I still got my Cold War school drill down. It's just a tighter fit getting under the desk.

View attachment 86390
I like your pic i remember doing those blast & burn drills teacher went nuts trying to figure it out first under the desk then run outside because the school is going to catch on fire, but there going to be a lot of wreckage in the hallways climb over under around and through the fire.

But we had such high hope with them they had Fallout Shelters all of them stock with EMPTY drums of food & water and the first national drill to fallout lead to gunfire for going into the shelters murderers lurk with knives to kill everyone heard lots of shooting inside glad I did not make it!