Clutch Actuator Upgrade- Mui Bueno!

Here are the pics. Tired as heck, camera batteries dying, cold and dark in the shop....sorry for the photo quality.

The first one is the area the chain hit that I needed to remove some material. The others show the fit and the bolts. And you can see the part of the u-bolt I had to cut off. Maybe I should have started my own thread with this. Sorry. Dang.

Attachments

• Output cover.jpg
    Output cover.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 240
  • P1010119.JPG
    P1010119.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 261
  • P1010120.JPG
    P1010120.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 220
  • P1010121.JPG
    P1010121.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 218
  • P1010122.JPG
    P1010122.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Clutch Mods

I,ll stick with Large Filipinos clutch modification, my clutch is feather lite too and shifts just like an expensive high end motorcycle now. It was the best thing my M.B ever got. Thank you L.F.:D

Last edited:
Okay, I get it now.

Going from the 10t countershaft sprocket to the 17t on the left side of your jackshaft , in such close proximity to each other, made the chain open up and hit the cover. I'm going to a 22t, but I have a good distance between the countershaft and jackshaft sprockets. Good to know it could be made to work with your set up , Pablo.

'BrettMavriK

Here are the pics. Tired as heck, camera batteries dying, cold and dark in the shop....sorry for the photo quality.

The first one is the area the chain hit that I needed to remove some material. The others show the fit and the bolts. And you can see the part of the u-bolt I had to cut off. Maybe I should have started my own thread with this. Sorry. Dang.

Back