Clutch arm issue

Heyindalton

Local time
4:27 AM
In sure this is somewhere if someone could point me in the right direction. After messing around with the clutch from both sides. The pin that the lever actuates seems to be sticking out too far. Forcing my lever to be in the wrong position.

Tried to make it move anyway but it's not budging/I dont want to break anything.
20190512_122236.jpg
20190512_122214.jpg

make sure your cam is flush with the bar when you assemble it and also try tilting the bike over with the bucking bar out and there should be one ball that falls out there has been cases of two balls coming out if that does not work try going to the clutch plate and remove the small screw and unscrew the flower nut the farthest it goes and see if you have any luck with that

Thanks man. Ended up screwing the flower nut out too far and had to pull the clutch lever and depress to get it back where it needed to be.

looks like your going to need a offset intake for your setup also while your still assembling the screw right in the middle that holds the clutch cable take it fully out and fill with grease as much as you can and also grease the end of the cam and the inside were the bucking bar goes and also some 3 in one oil on the inside of the clutch plate there are 3 poles that stick out the circular part that rotates it there are little ball bearings behind it add some 3 in one oil in the crack just a little bit will do 3 squirts but these little things will make your motor last a lot longer if you do it before you finish

Wow that's so far out you can't pedal take it out turn it around. You have turned it way too far.
Also what you can do is take the nut off put it in a vice tap the arm off the gear inside turn it to the position you need.

Back