USA Clutch Assembling Problems

Dont worry me not understand myself too. harder english. italian better. but english ok if loud. alright if studs break first and not frame must give compliments to good design to maintain frame intact. Cops just dumb, law even dumber. if hear stories from how engine studs break before frame then compliment design and allow operate for cheap transport.

Last edited:
Is good bike I miss not to ride, convenient for quick trip to shop and most fun to ride with good care and quite exhaust to not frighten other riders.

Is it odd I understand him no problems lol
Yes, I think so. I have to put a thick Australian accent on his words in my mind. :coffee::whistle:
if hear stories from how engine studs break before frame then compliment design and allow operate for cheap transport.
It's just a bad idea to ride with only exactly what is in the box of cheap engine kit. There are a few basic things to be done to get the cheap generic engine kit ready for use. This is often less expensive than fixing the avoidable problems later.

Is good bike I miss not to ride, convenient for quick trip to shop and most fun to ride with good care and quite exhaust to not frighten other riders.
They are fun and very practical, but like a dirt bike or a personal hovercraft they can't be seen to be acting like traffic, for free.
I think adding an electric motor is not too expensive. You can get a very small battery and an almost road legal electric hub for the quick trips to the shop. Keep the engine for when you get to some appropriate off road (or not too inappropriate, or whatever you feel safe with).
You could be riding at 20mph on electric, without drawing attention, and at 40mph in safe places. I am not suggesting that you should, but you could.

Last edited:
Back to legal issue would be nice to say what the difference minor wait till the e -engine decrease price then ban combustion engine. Trouble australia too few too many drugs ladies (include men) afraid or too clever. yet make loud noise with dirty tongue because dumb. bark like dogs and attack if see you afraid. police nasty shake at mouth look like want to arrest for illegal push bike, man. laugh at sport lover. ban meat.

I think you communicate better with animal than police. you know animal say stop when hear scream. just not listen and keep move toward.

The odd thing is if you go to his post of (Engine stop running) there is a stark difference in his language skills compared to this post. It's like he suddenly became someone else after his opening statement the language slowly becomes more broken. Probably just tried harder to get it right when he first started. Sounds like Steve is originally from Italy not Australia and english is his second language. At any rate his english is better than my spanish.

Back