Clutch assembly removal

Ahmet

Local time
11:09 AM
How to remove the whole clutch assembly from the engine easiest way?
I struggled but pulled and removed drive sprocket.
What is next step i have some confusion, some people on yt hammers it from drivechain side and clutch drops from the other side.
Some people remove all the nuts and take it apart. That's sure confusing.

You can look at this thread and decide for yourself.

These little engines are a learning experience, and you have to give people a little time to try and discover things for themselves.

that is correct if only i had that gear puller
Just so you know...All of those little animated things you put on your "signature" were so very annoying as i was trying to read your problems, that i elliminated them from showing up...This is also cause for me to not try to read anything you write...These animations are more than distracting for those of us who might be of help to you...Those animations are not cute or amusing on a forum site...they are distractions only and show a teen-age mentality...I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE HERE ON THE FORUMS TO DISCOURAGE SUCH AN EXCESSIVE USE OF ANIMATIONS IF ONE DESIRES MATURE HELP ON THE FORUMS...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Just so you know...All of those little animated things you put on your "signature" were so very annoying as i was trying to read your problems, that i elliminated them from showing up...This is also cause for me to not try to read anything you write...These animations are more than distracting for those of us who might be of help to you...Those animations are not cute or amusing on a forum site...they are distractions only and show a teen-age mentality...DAMIEN
Weird man, i don't see any of what you're talking about. Are you on a computer? Im on a Samsung phone.

Weird man, i don't see any of what you're talking about. Are you on a computer? Im on a Samsung phone.
I am on a computer and not putting up with with these cartoonish animations on screen as part of the OPs signature...DAMIEN

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE HERE ON THE FORUMS TO DISCOURAGE SUCH AN EXCESSIVE USE OF ANIMATIONS IF ONE DESIRES MATURE HELP ON THE FORUMS.

Actually now that you mention it, i don't see any signatures on anyone's posts. Weird. I like it though. I wonder if you can turn other's signatures off?

Actually now that you mention it, i don't see any signatures on anyone's posts. Weird. I like it though. I wonder if you can turn other's signatures off?
Im pissed off and annoyed as hell to see all of these animated objects at once...My last words on this subject...I REFUSE TO EVEN READ OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE DOING SOMETHING THIS JUVENILE

Back