Clutch assembly removal

I don't see any animation on my computer screen,
here below are the animations that are in motion, that are showing in his "signature"...just click on the first one and proceed to the next and the next to understand what im talking about here.

Attachments

• mbv.gif
    mbv.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 115
  • reddd.gif
    reddd.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 107
  • spr.gif
    spr.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Waa.gif
    Waa.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 116
I don't see any animation on my computer screen,
I have also noticed that this animation sequence, which would normally be able to be disabled by actuating ublock origin just once and disable it every time when the owner of it signs in, does not work by eliminating it every time the OP posts a new post...it re-iterates itself on every new nuance...I will only be back here on the forums when this ceases one way or another...Bye for now...DAMIEN

here below are the animations that are in motion, that are showing in his "signature"...just click on the first one and proceed to the next and the next to understand what im talking about here.
I never did like those action animations their very distracting
Another M/B form I chat on www.motorbicycling.com has action animations that one can click on and add to their posts and replies.
Funny thing though, they don't have one of these :ROFLMAO: or the amount of Emojis we have.

I didn't think about it chillax man damn im open for ideas and i just removed them and please don't help me and yes im 17 and im proud of it

Im pissed off and annoyed as hell to see all of these animated objects at once...My last words on this subject...I REFUSE TO EVEN READ OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE DOING SOMETHING THIS JUVENILE
We're not all retirees here, and your not showing any kind of maturity whining about a kids animations. Every post you make seems to be about you, if you want to help a few kids get their bikes going, HELP. If things annoy you, then don't read them and "Mark as Read". 😢😭😭🥵

I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, and all his animations are bike riding related.

We're not all retirees here, and your not showing any kind of maturity whining about a kids animations. Every post you make seems to be about you, if you want to help a few kids get their bikes going, HELP. If things annoy you, then don't read them and "Mark as Read". 😢😭😭🥵

I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing, and all his animations are bike riding related.
Not only that they are hilarious lol. He's like the old guy sitting in his front lawn yelling at people for speeding when they are doing the speed limit! Life's to short to live like that.

Back